Book your experience today! Get the most out of your day at Discovery Cove:
- A reserved 30-minute dolphin swim if package is purchased
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch, plus unlimited snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Snorkeling with thousands of tropical fish and rays in The Grand Reef®
- Encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets in Freshwater Oasis®
- Hand feeding exotic birds in a free-flight aviary
- Relaxing on pristine beaches
- Floating along our scenic Wind-Away River
- Lockers, sunscreen, snorkel gear, changing facilities
- All day self parking at Discovery Cove
- Unlimited admission to SeaWorld® and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ in Orlando for 14 consecutive days around the date of your reservation. Reservations booked using an Annual Pass member rate will not include admissions to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa.
Children must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. All minors under 18 must have signed waiver by parent or natural guardian to participate in Dolphin or SeaVenture programs. Please visit Minors visiting Discovery Cove for more details
Fun is always in season at Busch Gardens ® Williamsburg in Virginia. From thrilling coasters and kid-friendly attractions to world-class dining and shows, there’s something for the whole family. Invade uncharted territory on InvadR™, an all-new wooden roller coaster that features a 74-foot drop and nine airtime hills. Take a behind-the-scenes look at our newest attraction with construction updates, fan involvement and videos.
Spring into fun with a host of family activities, including a visit from celebrity animal expert Jack Hanna and the return of KIDsiderate® concerts. Meet your favorite characters at Sesame Street ® Forest of Fun ™ or head over to Wolf Haven to learn more about some of our North American predators. If you’re traveling with little ones, check out our KIDsiderate ® website for tips on things to do, ride suggestions and much more.
Enjoy authentic tastes from around the world with dishes and beverages served exclusively during Food & Wine Festival. May 26 – July 2.
Raise a glass to toast the end of summer at Bier Fest with a variety of craft beers from around the globe. September 1-17.
Fill fall nights with fright at Howl-O-Scream as the park brings the spirit of Halloween to life. September 23 – October 29.
Christmas shines brightest at Christmas Town with more than eight million lights throughout the park. November 24, 2017 – January 1, 2018.